These Terms & Conditions were last updated on December 10, 2019.
Your privacy is very important to us. This policy is intended to inform you how we at Comicalfoods LLC, a New Jersey limited liability company, (hereinafter “Comicalfoods” or “we/us/our”) collect and use the information provided by visitors to our website (located at www.comicalfoods.com, hereinafter, our “Website”), by anyone who contracts for or purchases any of our products or services, and by individuals who communicate with our Website via e-mail or otherwise (collectively, “you/your”).
COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
Our Website and the materials and services provided through our Website are not intended for children or those under the age of 16. If someone under the age of 16 wishes to use our Website, that individual is responsible for obtaining the consent from that individual’s parents or legal guardians.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- email address
- first name and last name
- phone number
- address, state, province, zip/postal code, city
- cookies and usage data
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“usage data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We use tracking software called Google Analytics. Such tracking software may change as technology improves.
Collection of Information
Comicalfoods may collect and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- when you sign up / register for an account with us
- when you sign up for our newsletter (by entering your email address)
- when you order any products or services from us
when you contact us via e-mail or otherwise
- when you provide us e-mail or other data in exchange for a free download
- when you enter any contests we may hold
- when you complete any surveys we may conduct
- when you visit our Website (via cookies or otherwise)
Use of Information
Comicalfoods uses the information that we gather from you in the following ways:
- To provide services and materials through our Website
- To contact you about our products, services and Website
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you as part of any transaction or order involving our products, services and/or materials
- To deliver information to you about the products, services and materials provided through our Website
- In additional manners that we may describe to you when you provide information to us or when we notify you about new uses of information provided by you
- By visiting our website, providing us your email address, signing up for our newsletter, registering for an account, ordering products or services from us or otherwise providing your personal information to us, as set forth above (under Collection of Information), you are consenting to receiving communications from us regarding our services and materials. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the instructions set forth in those communications or by emailing email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
- We use a third-party vendor to help us communicate with you via email. Our current vendor is Mailchimp. A description of Mailchimp’s services may be found at https://www.mailchimp.com. We will update this policy in the event we change our communications vendor.
- We transmit credit card and other payment data through the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company or financial institutions to confirm payment for products or services purchased on our Website.
- If necessary for the provision of our services, we may disclose information (such as name and contact information) to our providers of our services.
- We will disclose information gathered from you or provided by you if we are required to do so by law or legal process, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, or if we need to do so to protect our rights, property, reputation, or the safety or us or others, or to defend or enforce our rights or your obligations.
- Not all of the information we collect may be personally identifiable. We do, however, track and record user sessions to improve the site experience for our users. We use tracking software called Google Analytics.
Deleting of Information
You may ask us to delete some or all of the information you shared with us, provided, however, that we are not required to maintain that information as part of any commercial transaction or contract entered into between us.
You may request that we delete information provided by you to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that we have inaccurate or incomplete information about you, you may request an update to your information by emailing email@example.com.
You may request that we limit the use of your information to only that information required for us to conduct any transactions in which you engage with us. You may opt-out from these communications by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org as well as following the instructions on the communications themselves. Unless you request that we delete information provided by you, we will maintain that information for a reasonable period of time in the event that you choose, in the future, to purchase our products or services.
Cookies and Information
You may contact us at any time for any questions regarding your personal data and information by emailing email@example.com